outback to jungle

Musings on experiences of volunteering in Papua New Guinea with some gratuitous domestic social and public comment

Monday, May 29, 2006

congratulations to the LAE Sroptomist

society for their Annual trivia night on Saturday. Over 200 people participated. It was the latest night I'd had for some time and I woke at 8am for Church - I need to be at the bus stop at 8.30 to start waiting for a bus and yesterday I was able to catch the first one without pushing and jumping the queue. I downloaded a picture yesterday after being warned that it's bit size would confuse my computer and would make it difficult for people to open up my site. So this morning I looked at yesterday's messages and sure enough the computer has jumbled some of the words and mispelled them. I should listen more often when N tells me something. Sorry about that. It will be interesting to see how today's messages turn out without a picture to confuse the written data I put into it.

1 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home