outback to jungle

Musings on experiences of volunteering in Papua New Guinea with some gratuitous domestic social and public comment

Sunday, May 28, 2006

AVIs get together at Melo



about a montheJ or so away - Jane, Robert, Tony with myself out of the picture. Very salubrious way of spending the Saturday Afternoon - Nathan was to heave been coming back from a Church function so couldn't join us. On an other matter - very uplifting at Church this morning - I sat in front rown and behind me was a row of 7-10 year old girls and their singing made me quiet so i could listen. Exquisite pitch rather than perfect picth was how I thought of it - one would change key and the others would harmonise in theoir own pitch - beautiful island harmony. As well this weekend the house behind me has been rehearsing for the oopening of the Campus Catholic Church and the voices with guitar with differnt beatrs and ryhthms gave me free concert quality entertainment. I hope they make a CD of theor music.

1 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home