outback to jungle

Musings on experiences of volunteering in Papua New Guinea with some gratuitous domestic social and public comment

Friday, April 21, 2006

the scariest people on earth

Hey Karl, get your butt in here. Yes Mr President. Now listen Karl you gotter do somethin' to turn around these polls. People are startin' to think I'm a loser. You got any ideas? Well yeah, you remember that little baldy head little dude from Austria, you know the guy, always wanted his picture taken with you. Talks pretty good English. You know what's 'is name? Well anyway he told his voters that boatloads of Indonesian fishermen were comin to get 'em and they swallowed it like that. Real dumb bastards, frightened the shit outer them and they voted him back in. You're bullshittin' me Karl. Nope, that's as true as apple pie. All the way from Indonesia he told 'em. I always thought the Austrians were smart. You know Mozart and all that. You think our voters are that dumb? Excuse me Mr President, that guy wasn't from Austria he's from Australia - AustrALia you know sort of down near the South Pole there somewhere. Oh Yeah, thanks Condi. John I think he said he was, I remember now. Wanted a picture on my lap of all things. Well go on Karl, what do ya reckon? Well we won't tell the voters that Indonesian fishermen are comin' we'll say a generic term like "illegal aliens". How do you mean genetric Karl, help me out here. Generic Mr President, generic. Well they watch lots of Hollywood aliens movies so we just tell 'em they're alien and as well that they're illegal aliens. It's worth a try. That other guy did it. OK Karl, well give it a go. I trust your judgement on this one. I might lose faith in the American people that they could be that stupid. I mean its no big deal to say I'm President of the most stoopidest people on earth but if it keeps them do gooder liberal Democrats out I'll give it a go. God bless America Karl, God bless America!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home