outback to jungle

Musings on experiences of volunteering in Papua New Guinea with some gratuitous domestic social and public comment

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I'm outer here

Well for ten days anyway. Booked my ticket to Brisbane -about K2450 return which is pretty good compared with the nearly K3200 at Christmas. At the top of the hour as I write I'm worried I might be watching too much Fox Nuwws as we head to the bottom of the hour. Get outer here. You'd better believe it anytime soon we might need to touch base on that one if you don't gimme a brake. But anyway at that price and I'm only going for 10 days or so I might be able to get back twice more before Christmas at say seven or eight days at a time. Matt's looking forward to it and his mum's there at the moment too so I hope we can watch him play Rugby on Saturday week.
I still can't work out what everyone has got against the Iranians having a nucelar bomb. When was the last time they rocketed the West Bank or blew up Iraq's nuclear facility or invaded Vietnam or Cambodia or Honduras or Guatemala or Afghanistan or El Salvador or Nicaragua or killed a Chilean Head of State President Allende? Or when did Iran last perve on China with spy planes and when did Iran last perve on me sunbacking in the nude in my back yard pool? They are not deviant perverts like some people I could mention so what is wrong with their having a bomb?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home