outback to jungle

Musings on experiences of volunteering in Papua New Guinea with some gratuitous domestic social and public comment

Monday, October 02, 2006

Happy Birthdays

Ankita and Annie-Grace today; Giles who I missed on the 16 inst; and Summer 29th inst who I missed on account of my proximity to equator or international dateline or some other quirk of chronology. Cheers Ankita - I enjoyed chocolate cake with Mama and Papa today in the Department. I would be interested in in the play you are doing - Aristophanes? Sorry you were not able to join me at Brisbane several weeks ago.
I watched the AFL grand finalk at the yoti as Roger's guest on Saturday and last night we mainly AVIs and associates watched the ARL at home. On Friday night we had bambu mumu at Robert's Ellie - poked rice and vegetables into a bambu tube and Robert cooked it over a coconut shell and husk fire. Ellie explained that bambu was traditional vessel in places where there were no pots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home