outback to jungle

Musings on experiences of volunteering in Papua New Guinea with some gratuitous domestic social and public comment

Monday, July 10, 2006

Opposition Leader's Press Conference

This weak and miserable piece of legislation does not go far enough. Does not go far enough. My party is proposing that Citizenship and Travel documents be carried by all citizens at all times. We support entirely the Oath of Allegiance to the PM but it does not go far enough. If it is good enough to swear an oath of allegiance to the PM then it should be accompanied by an oath of Allegiance to the Democratically elected President of the USA. Terrorists and watchers of Big Brother and Rugby League fans - not just those who were at the match - but anyone who had their TV on that night will need to show cause why they should not be shot. Shot.
And let me say this to the PM. My party will shoot anybody. Anybody. The question you need to wonder is will he have the guts to adopt my policy and show the politcal backbone I have got?
Unlike the PM I will take questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home