outback to jungle

Musings on experiences of volunteering in Papua New Guinea with some gratuitous domestic social and public comment

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

logical or impetuous

I think I am a reasonably logical person so I find myself confused when first of all Pres Bush and then PM Howard go to India, a non signatory to nookula proliferation, and fly kites about selling uranium to India while at the same time they are skuffing sticks across the Iran ant nest and its nookula intentions. I say I think I am logical but I know I am impetuous and that my heart often rules my head and then I suffer emotional turmoil for a few days while the actions of my heart get balanced by my head again. But having made this point, an honest man should be able to say what is on his mind without needing to be careful not to offend a dishonest man. The way of the world. Just like I w'nder what h's h'ppened to the missing vowels of the cool and chic? As in Pres B'sh is not a g'd c'k but l'k what his wife Lora can c'k. B'sh should read a b'k on c'king
Playing chicken on the roads with dodging all the pot holes is now sort of a way of life again. My bus narapela day was driving on the wrong side of the road to dodge the pot holes on his side and this other PMV was heading straight for us. Just at the last minute my PMV swerved but this sort of driving is common as drivers develop their rally skills. And this is on roads and main streets around the city, the second biggest city in the country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home