outback to jungle

Musings on experiences of volunteering in Papua New Guinea with some gratuitous domestic social and public comment

Monday, February 05, 2007

summer of cricket's nightmare

Hello, Cricket Australia, James Sutherland here.
Listen up you f wit. It's James Packer here. What's happened to this advertiser's dream summer of cricket you promised me you @#$% goose? I've had to buy in more @#$%Days of our lives and *&^% repeats to make up for the empty slots when the pommies got out. I paid you for five &^%$ days of cricket and at best you gave me four. The other night I bought 100 overs of cricket and you gave me 54. Look at the numbers for the tennis - Channel Seven is laughing all the way to the bank while I'm stuck with you lot. My programming costs have gone through the *&^% roof. You've breached your contract. Who's going to pay you to programme your %$^& games next year? My advertisers have dropped out. You tell me smart arse what advertiser is going to advertise for space on day five at the cricket. Naar, You listen clever dick, I want my money back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home