outback to jungle

Musings on experiences of volunteering in Papua New Guinea with some gratuitous domestic social and public comment

Friday, October 20, 2006

Weapons of mass destruction mkII

"We will take preemptive action if we discover N Korea is transferring nucular weapons to Iran or Al Qaeda." Thus spake the new emperor of the world yesterday.
Now where have I heard that line before? I should not be surprised if in the next few weeks I see Condi Rice at the UN with photos of trucks with cargo labelled "Handle with care. Nuclear Bomb. Do not drop. Fragile. This side up. To Mr O.B. Ladin. Chief Executive, AQ Corporation, c/- The Hills, Afghanistan. 4765. Product of N.Korea. Certificate of Authenticity - K.J. Ill. Ingredients: Plutonium, Yellow Cake, Heavy Water, Enriched Uranium, Aluminium Tubes, Monosodium Glutomate, Preservative 414, Artificial colouring, Caramel flavouring."
Look, we got photos! Yeah I know, but this time it's true. Fair dinkum. Cross me heart. Would I lie to you. Hey, c'mon guys, you gotter believe me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home