outback to jungle

Musings on experiences of volunteering in Papua New Guinea with some gratuitous domestic social and public comment

Sunday, October 08, 2006

from the tropics to Iceland

Greetings Cynthia, Jessica, Tom and Baby x. If you are reading this you must have worked out how to log onto my web log.
It rained most of last night but is dry now although still overcast. I finished my French assignment on Les Liaisons dangereuses, just have do the bibliography and will post it tomorrow.
I got to church (lotu) today - the first time I have been able to get there on a Sunday for two months as we have been rewriting the Adult Matriculation courses with teachers who have time to do it only on a weekend.
I so missed Church - the friends I had made there, having a cup of tea afterwards with them, and the choir - beautiful Melanesian harmonies. Harold one of the blokes was at school shortly after Fr Ron Morris whom you know Cynthia from St Luke's.
Lukim yu wanem yu go bek long Australia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home