outback to jungle

Musings on experiences of volunteering in Papua New Guinea with some gratuitous domestic social and public comment

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Memo To David (without the MR) Hicks

Hey, David, guess what? I am the government and 52% of aussies support me and guess what - they hate your guts. And double guess what? I'm going to support them. You are an easy target for me. You're in a cage like a battery hen and I've frightened the shitter out of the aussies by telling them the Taliban is coming to get 'em. Remember when us Conservatives told 'em the Commies were coming to get 'em? They're idiots. They believe in boogie men and yowies and some even believe that crap about Jesus. It's all bullshit but are you going to tell 'em? Locked in a cage, I don't think so. You are great PR for me so you'd better get used to retirement in the Caribbean. As for your old man Terry. He's like the big bad wolf and I'm the cunning little pig. I'm three steps ahead of him. Have a great life over there David because you're worth more votes to me over there than here. Who knows, we might even make you an honorary member of the Liberal Party.
Regards
John Howard.

1 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read your blog and note you go to Church but you use foul language and you blaspheme. "Hey Jesus come and get me" you write and now "some even believe that crap about Jesus." I am amazed at what seems to be hypocricy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home