outback to jungle

Musings on experiences of volunteering in Papua New Guinea with some gratuitous domestic social and public comment

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Is there a book in it?

I was just thinking about my mobile phone experience, or the two sores on my leg compared with someone's getting out of Dili and I wondered if maybe there was a mini series or even a Film in my story? What about an entry in Encyclopaedia Britannica? A clock tower in the main street at home? A research thesis? An after dinner speaking tour? An invite to The Lodge? A Commemorative medal? My image on the new $1.50 coin? A clothing brand, or lingerei or undies brand? A spot on the Today Show? The subject of an Alan Jones editorial? The Topic of the Talk back radio? When you think about it it's pretty heavy stuff I've been involved in - each of my sores took about a month to heal, and I swore even though I go to church when my phone was stolen. I wonder whom I would want to play me? Paul Newman? Clint Eastwood? That English guy famous for his once having deserted Liz Hurley, you know, what's 'is name? Lee Heffner or something?

2 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

man you are fn jokin right ya just gotta be. I opened up for somethin about Dili and I reads this pile of s..t. What the f do ya do that makes you think any nutter would go to a film about a dude with two sores on his leg. A speaking tour - man you are full of s..t

 
At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home