outback to jungle

Musings on experiences of volunteering in Papua New Guinea with some gratuitous domestic social and public comment

Friday, December 15, 2006

Happy Christmas, signing off for 2006.

When I was shopping for Boss yesterday I got a beads making set for Betty, a plaster model cast kit for Delilah and a drawing machine for Cynthia, a frisbee for them all and six skeins of wool for making a bilum for Wendy. Six probably isn't enough but it is something. I will give Peter and Joseph some drinks or something like that. I leave tomorrow for Port Moresby, overnight at the Gateway for K198, then fly out to Brisbane on Sunday for 6 weeks in Oz.

Farewell to Robert who leaves this AVI posting next week, farewell also possibly to Anthony who may be transferring his AVI posting to Port Moresby, farewell to Jane for this posting. Good luck with your new ventures. Merry Christmas and best wishes to everyone for the new year 2007. Thank you for reading and for commenting. I hope to start blogging again in late January. I will be on the move in Australia too much to post regularly.

Luv yez all,
Outback to Jungle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home