outback to jungle

Musings on experiences of volunteering in Papua New Guinea with some gratuitous domestic social and public comment

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

maate, maate, listen to yourself

Maate, would you sit next to you with an attitude like yours? Life is too short to begin analysing your personality at your age. You've missed the boat so relax and enjoy yourself and you might end up making somene else happy. Forget about saving the world. It's not going to happen. Stop taking yourself too seriously. Get a life. Get over it.
No, you listen to yourself. How come my views don't count? Why do I always have to be the listener for other people's views? Why is what I think or say not important?
Maate, you are the minority. Minorities don't matter. Join the majority. It's the way of the future.

1 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You talk in one of your blogs about exploring both the object and the subject. Are you both? Could this be why I am confused? When will it end? Please finish it. I am finding out about me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home