outback to jungle

Musings on experiences of volunteering in Papua New Guinea with some gratuitous domestic social and public comment

Thursday, July 13, 2006

my tv broke last Thursday

and they are fixing here on campus. Meanwhile I've been using a spare belonging to Atul and Shikha. I managed to get the EMTV signal last night and coul;d watch the morning news. We think we worked out why the Radio National changes frequency according to morning, afternoon and night: the satellites' signals might have something to do with it - just a guess.
The tele is good for company but on Saturday and last night I got real company - I went to the movies. On Sat they were Eddie Murphy in The Exclusive Gentleman or something like that and Demi More in The Juror. Last night it was Bandanistas and King Kong. I didn't like The Juror or King Kong. I like Eddy Murphy but more subtly funny was Richard Prior who died recently som I am told.

1 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home