outback to jungle

Musings on experiences of volunteering in Papua New Guinea with some gratuitous domestic social and public comment

Sunday, November 26, 2006

ay Ric, what ya gunna do?

Are they batting again or what?
I dunno, what do you blokes reckon?
Well from a batsman's angle, I want another bat. I'm sick of only getting one bat.
Yair, well you did your job in the first innings.
We'd look pretty stupid if we went to Adelaide without giving ourselves some more batting time.
OK, message received. What about you Pigeon?
Yair I'd like another 6 fer in the one day. At less than 200 I'm only getting warmed up.
Warney, what do you reckon?
Well at 2 fer I want another bowl.
Nancy boy, how you holdin'?
I got a 3 fer but I want more fer. I'm set to bowl again.
That's alright for the bowlers. How am I gunna git me 7000 runs if we're only batting one innings? This is me last season.
Fair enough. Let's bat again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home