outback to jungle

Musings on experiences of volunteering in Papua New Guinea with some gratuitous domestic social and public comment

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Thank you for entertaining Matthew

When I was busy with work commitments this week my friends took Matt into town, over to west Taraka, the Market, into the Yacht Club and Lae Inter to watch the Rugby, out to the City Mission, Kick Boxing, in to Alex' while I went to Rotary, around the Madang compound and market, East Taraka market and nearly everywhere else there is to go in Lae. We had a couple of dinners with friends and so Matt has left without needing to worry too much about me. Saying "Thank you" seems too little to say to people who mean so much to me.

1 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Blogger Naaaaath said...

sorry i was away for most of the time! He's a good boy - nice one. Catchya later this week hopefully.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home