outback to jungle

Musings on experiences of volunteering in Papua New Guinea with some gratuitous domestic social and public comment

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I went to bed last night

and was very troubled about the rescue operation to get the Tasmanian miners out of their tomb 1000 m underground at Beaconfield. So I prayed. I always pray particularly when I can't get to sleep and the Lord seems to be the only awake at that time of night whom I can talk to. He listens and tells me she'll be alright Geoff not get to sleep and let me get on with strengthening the resolve of the rescuers and miners and families. And then I thought about my day. The man is a big noting little shit who would be if he could be. I don't know how many other scams he is in. He's the type of bloke who greases up to people of influence but I don't know how or why they let themselves be sucked in by the little turd. A good mate of mine back in Sydney is mates with one of the suckers whom I like and I thought he would have his head screwed on. What am I missing here - there's a conundrum I can think about tonight but I need more information. Who would have it and who would tell me? I'll just keep coming to work even though I've got no work to do and I'll fiddle around. It's his problem now. I'll wait out my time until AVI tries to help me sort it out but he dammed himself in two confidential memos which expose him for the greaser he is. Hopefully next week I'll know the full extent of the damage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home