outback to jungle

Musings on experiences of volunteering in Papua New Guinea with some gratuitous domestic social and public comment

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

"ok, listen up guys n'gals

Channel 7 has got this Steve Irwin thing tonight so we need something to counter that. Who's got some ideas for a tear jerker we can milk? Yes Cindy-Lou?
Well, Ed, Beazeley hasn't moved much in the polls so I thought we could do the "How are you coping one on him?"
Yes, keep it going Cindy Lou.
Well I thought if we started with the "How are you coping" and follow up with the "You must be so exasperated" and then "What would you like to say to your colleagues" and finish with a touch on the knee and "Can I make you a cup of tea?"
Hey that's brilliant. "Can I make you a cup of tea!" Hey that's great. Listen up everyone - Dwayne, Kelly, Marti. Put that one in your scripts. I'll get catering started so we can have the tea brought straight in. That should be great vision. "Can I get you a cup of tea!" Smart thinking Cindy-Lou. Yes Dwayne?
What if Beazeley doesn't want a cup of tea?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home