outback to jungle

Musings on experiences of volunteering in Papua New Guinea with some gratuitous domestic social and public comment

Monday, July 17, 2006

if I did not care for the people and the country

I would save myself the rancour that comes with social and political commentary. The accompanying entry is of two articles which express kindly what I so rudely wrote and since deleted from my blog. As you can tell from my photos, I have an appreciation for the people and the country - at least I hope you can.
I would be happy to work with my correspondent who pointed out that "I've heard ignorant and offensive comments like yours many times before." With another two writers today addressing similar concerns to mine, I just wonder why we are not working together so that next week there are no more negative perceptions being expressed.
I certainly did not mean to offend and I have already apologised. But if we can move forward together, I would be very happy to help. If I can. It is what I am here for.

1 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home