outback to jungle

Musings on experiences of volunteering in Papua New Guinea with some gratuitous domestic social and public comment

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

there was a stack of haus wok

for my haus meri this morning - the clothes from the away visit last week plus since, the dishes since last Friday, sawdust from the termite eating the timber lounge buffet, compost. I should try to get Kila to change days from Tues and Thurs to Mon and Fri.
I'd better get a new set of single sheets - the others tore in the middle so Kila stitched the edges together and cut down the middle but now the edges are fraying. I got a single and a double bed cover at the new top section of Foodmart.
I'm starting to put together things I can take back this time - my French texts, Matt's boots. The bowanarrow and spears have already gone. I came fairly lightly but I seem to have accululated from the several trips back home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home