outback to jungle

Musings on experiences of volunteering in Papua New Guinea with some gratuitous domestic social and public comment

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I was starting to doubt myself

That is what bullies are good at. They have no self esteem of their own so they try to knock others down to their level. A bully the other day did not like what I had written about Australian Citizen Mr David Hicks. "You sad bitter twisted loser fool" he ranted on two comments I allowed through. Just like the bullies at school and elsewhere in Australia, the ones who call others "Fatso, Ugly, Dago, Lebo, Refo, Abo," in fact anything to build themselves up relatively by putting the other person down.
I thought that maybe I might have gone too far myself in knocking aussies and the lack of community in Australia and in what I had said about Australian Citizen Mr David Hicks, prisoner of the Americans in Guantanamo Gaol.
Then I looked at my ancestry. 3 great uncles in WW1, 2 of whom did not return; Father in WW2; Brother in Vietnam.
There is no way you bully that you are going to shut me up. You gutless coward. You hide behind my blog to publish yourself. You gutless fraud. My ancestry %6&8s all over you. You contemptible bully. You and your aussie "mates" are not worth the sacrifices that were made for you so that you can live to bully Australians out of their right to an opinion. You vile piece of muck.

1 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such hatred, such bile.

First let me congratulate the service records of your family members, these are something everyone should appreciate. What this has to do with you I don't know. We can't pick our family members, good or bad, and the merits of their actions stand on their own. Surely you aren't advocating that accidents of birth validate your arguments? This rationale is used to justify the class system, aristocracy, royalty and similar forms of discriminaton. Or maybe you are basking in their reflected glory because your own argument is so weak and you have nothing personally to put forward?

As for your hero Citizen Dave where was his commitment to democracy when he was training with a terrorist organisation intent on imposing a cruel, intolerant and stupid religion by violent means? It isn't about free speech either, Hicks and his cohorts are expressly against that. In many ways I wish Hicks could get the full treatment he was so looking forward to dishing out on others but luckily for him he hasn't. Hicks is the architect of his own misfortune. Why should a government that he wanted to destroy be obliged to help him after what he has done outside his own country?

But because John Howard, who love him or loathe him is a democratically elected leader, doesn't really care much for such a low life traitor then "citizen" Dave must be OK. What warped logic is that? My enemy's enemy is my friend is a dangerous and idiotic path to follow where petty hate and bitterness clouds judgement.

Think about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home